Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
by Sam Everingham
Posted on 2022-04-04 at 02:20:33
Growing Families is hiring a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to drive traffic to the Growing Families website and support new and past client engagement to drive traffic to Growing Families support services, which include conferences, seminars, webinars and customised consultations
This is a part-time, Sydney-based role, in our Crows Nest office 2.5 – 3 days per week.
We are a small but committed team with a wide network of partners and supporters around the globe.
- Write and manage the Growing Families Social Media Pages – Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, You Tube and Tick Tok
- Update the Growing Families Website with regular edits
- Write and Manage content for the Growing Families Blog Page
- Manage Google Ads
- Manage Facebook Ads
- Optimise Search Engine Optimisation for the Growing Families Website
- Digital Marketing knowledge including Website Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Management
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to write engaging content & schedule & cross post on all platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook and Google adwords processes
- Understanding of the sensitivities of infertility
- Word Press Website Editing Skills
- Ability to send clear design requests to a graphic designer
- Ability to engage with social media influencers
- Time-management skills
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Understanding of IVF and/or surrogacy processes
- Graphic design skills and experience
Growing Families are a Not for Profit that works with intended parents- Gay, Heterosexual and Singles– around the globe to educate about Surrogacy and Egg Donation processes and support their family building journey. We have supported intended parents through webinars, seminars, conferences, and customised support for over ten years.
Founded by intended parents, our philosophy is to ensure intended parents understand their options and are financially and emotionally prepared for this process. We are a research-oriented organisation and we partner with academics to design and complete research to inform policy and practice.
Growing Families have assisted over 3000 singles and couples to build a family since we commenced. Over 200 parents, surrogates and donors have shared their stories at our events in Australia, New Zealand, the USA, UK, Ireland, Sweden, and Hong Kong.
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter by close of business Friday 15 April 2022 to [email protected]
For many couples who have experienced medical complications in pregnancy, including the heartbreak of late miscarriage or still-birth, working with a surrogate to create their family becomes the best way forward. However surrogacy arrangements can be complicated emotionally and logistically. Our information days profile surrogates, egg donors and parents who have gone down this route. […]
Ukraine airspace has opened and airlines such as Lufthansa & Ukraine International Airlines are operating limited flights from Frankfurt, Amsterdam and London If you need a visa to enter, Ukraine E-Visa applications are closed. Instead, apply for a visa to your nearest Ukraine embassy via post Flight Bookings Qatar is flying into European hubs from […]
What is a surrogate? The word surrogate just means appointed to act in the place of. Surrogacy refers to an arrangement whereby a woman agrees to become pregnant for the purpose of gestating and giving birth to a child for a couple or single person with the intention of giving that child to that person/people […]