Surrogacy & Donation (Heterosexual couples)
A 90 minute webinar featuring 5 expert speakers and audience questions. Covers topics such as
- When is it time to switch to Donor Eggs? Where should we make embryos – at home or abroad? What are the timelines and cost considerations?
- What are the egg donor and surrogacy options in Australia and abroad?
- Can I bring my surrogate to my country?
- What success rates can I expect from Egg Donor IVF?
- What success rates are possible with surrogacy?
- What are my legal rights?
- How are donors and surrogates selected and cared for in Australia and overseas?
- In non-English-speaking countries such as Ukraine and Georgia, what contact will I have with my surrogate?
- What are guarantee programs and what do they guarantee?
- What medical preparation and counselling is required?
- What are the emerging options for couples?
- What is the evidence for success of surrogacy and /or donor eggs?
Note: You MUST enter a different name for each ticket holder when you purchase more than one ticket
How do I log in? You will need access to a computer or smart phone. Upon ticket purchase we will send you a unique log-in ID
Will the sessions be recorded so I can replay them? Yes