Starting Your Journey Now
Growing Families have made arrangements with IVF clinics, airlines and cryoshippers for intended parents to travel or freeze and ship sperm and embryos
We have worked with >50 parents in recent months to arrange safe transit of sperm and embryos. We have utilised six different courier companies. Levels of service and transit times vary significantly
- How and when you can travel to create embryos/provide sperm
- Risks and costs of travel in 2021
- Sperm collection, testing & freezing options
- Embryo creation options
- Paperwork requirements for shipping internationally
- Pros and cons of handcarry and sensitive freight courier options
- Shared & solo shipments
- Shipping costs & risk
This webinar is relevant to
a) intending parents through egg donor IVF or surrogacy who are looking to engage in cross-border IVF or surrogacy
b) International agencies and IVF clinics seeking to advise their clients
It aims to provide you with a practical guide to the issues below
PART 1: Engaging in your Home Country
- Can I travel if I have embryos already overseas for IVF procedures?
- How can I commence an international surrogacy program without physically being there?
- Can overseas donors still travel internationally to allow me to create embryos in my home country?
- If I haven’t done IVF yet, can I make embryos in my home country and then ship?
PART 2: Making Embryos/ Freezing Sperm
- Are there IVF specialists who are more open to making embryos or freezing sperm for international arrangements?
- How will my IVF clinic allow me to ship, if commercial surrogacy is illegal in my home country?
- What paperwork and protocols need to be followed for my sperm or embryos to be accepted frozen?
- What are the specific requirements?
PART 3: Shipping
- What are the sperm and embryo shipping options?
- What are the costs ?
- Can IPs share shipments with other couples to reduce costs?
- Is insurance available for my sperm or embryos? What does it cover?
- Which shippers are reliable?
- How can Growing Families help
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
READY TO SHIP? Complete the form here