Advice for Parents with Georgia Births (April -July)
by Sam Everingham
Posted on 2020-04-15 at 00:03:21
The Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has confirmed it will be possible to provide permission for foreign citizens to enter Georgia during travel ban provided that their embassy contacts MFA Georgia with the following information:
- Intended Parents full name, Passport Number and copies of their passports.
- Name and registration number of the IVF clinic (for New Life Georgia this is Imedi Clinic LLC , R/N:202249110)
- Name & contact information of the surrogacy agency (eg Healthcare International Agency New Life Georgia LLC, R/N: 404862546, the Parent’s Georgian legal representative Elene Gelashvili P/N:01019061155)
- When and how the parents intend to enter and leave (there is no need to submit flight tickets but give approximate details of flights they want to take)
- The address where the parents will be staying to quarantine themselves (should be appropriate for self-isolation as it will be checked by the authorities before arrival).
- PCR test issued a maximum of 3 days earlier before departure, proving that the parents do not have covid-19.
Entry to foreigners may re-open early July
However there are weekly flights to Tbilisi from Amsterdam starting 8 June. These are onsale now https://www.georgian-airways.com/
IPs entering in June are obliged to present Coronavirus free (PCR) certificate, Note Verbal from their embassy and remain in 14-day quarantine.
Flights out of Georgia are available occasionally to London, from where there are connections with Qantas (Wednesdays) and Qatar (daily) to other locations.
Gay dad Rodney Cruise is something of an expert on setting expectations in Co-parenting arrangements. Over the last 14 years Rodney and his Taiwanese partner Jeff have between them fathered a child via surrogacy, four via co-parenting with two lesbian couples and five further children via ‘identity-release’ sperm donation. For many busy professionals, co-parenting seems […]
It has been our great pleasure and privilege to have worked with Irish couples who have pursued their route to parenthood via surrogacy. It is essential that any person who is considering pursuing surrogacy as a route to parenthood must ensure that they are as fully informed about the process as is possible, that they […]
When James and Sara first decided on surrogacy as a mode to pursue their parenthood dreams, their minds were full of doubts and questions. They checked everything – online reviews and experiences of intended parents who had taken similar journeys But they were keen to understand whether there was a ‘ best surrogacy agency in […]